Sunday 12 July 2009

affirmations

A few years ago, while up in the Yarra Valley browsing shops, I came across some greeting cards that I really liked. I bought a small stack (I'd never seen them before) and bought them out on special occasions with Maria. When there recently I rediscovered the series and bought one to put up in 'yurty'. The caption read: TODAY; Life is a gift we are given. Dream of tomorrow but live for today.

Today in Yamba I found a bunch more and bought them to pepper the walls in the yurt. I've reproduced the images here but the captions are too small to read so have entered in manually below the images.

"Life is a gift we are given each day. Dream of tomorrow but live for today."


"I'm so glad you're here. It makes me realise how beautiful my world is."


"You have to have a dream for a dream to come true. "


"Don't save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion."


"The journey of life is so beautiful it needs no destination."


If you'd like to see more of the series you can here.