Sunday 25 September 2011

a bit more on London

About to head out to do the tourist bus thing here in Lisbon today, but first a couple of things about London. I loved the history, old buildings and architecture, bananas for 50p (had one most days), getting around on the tube when it wasn't busy and Marcus Wareing is a legend in the kitchen. Things I didn't like so much were catching the tube during peak hour, poor water pressure and a shower that sometimes stopped, boggy British food at some places (often chose not to have something when there wasn't a single thing that interested me on the menu!) Would love to visit again if I get the chance, so much that I didn't get a chance to see or do....

Colin is finally finished in the bathroom so we are ready to head off. we can see right into the square from where all the tourist buses leave, the line doesn't look too long so we better get going.