Monday 15 November 2010

Behind bars or surfing in the sun?

Lets pretend - Home and school is Jail, Schoolwork is punishment. Ocean Grove and Caravanning is being Free.

My life at the moment is unusual, I’m in Jail for a couple of days, and then at the end of the week I get the choice to be set free, but only for a few days.

The longer I’m free, the harder they punish me back in Jail.

If I decide to have three days of freedom, I have three days worth of punishment to catch up on.

The question is, “Is the day of freedom worth the punishment?”

The realistic version:

We have our caravan down at Ocean Grove, we go there every weekend and I miss Mondays and Tuesdays of school.

I love the freedom and relaxation of being away, but then when I get back to school, I have so much to catch up on. It’s hard.

I have the choice on whether I want to go away or not but,

The question is, “Is the day of freedom worth the hard catch up on schoolwork?”

I’m not really sure what my answer is, some days I feel one way and some days I feel another, sometimes mum and dad have to make the choice for me because I can’t decide.