Friday 10 July 2009

on my own now

Today the Rachel, Heidi and Zac left. It’s so annoying. I wish they could have stayed for another week.

At the moment dad is doing work on his computer and mum is reading.

This afternoon we went for a walk on the beach.

Tonight we are having stirfry dor dinner and tomorrow morning we are having salmon and eggs for breakfast.

 I guess it’s not that boring without the kids, but it has only been half a day since they left.

Yesterday afternoon and all through the night it was pouring with rain it cleared up today but it’s just started raining again.

Tomorrow is forecasted for thunder and hail so I guess the weather isn’t doing to well at the moment.

And here’s the good news…. On Monday it’s going to be twenty-three and sunny. I can’t wait to go to the beach that day.  

 I finished reading a really good book yesterday and now I have nothing really to do. I should have left the book for when the kids left, because I was spending so much time reading that I wasn’t playing cards with them or anything.

 I guess I’ll start a new book…. I hope it’s as good as the other one I was reading.

It’s funny, the caravan went from being noisy and full to being quiet and not lonely, but it just doesn’t feel right without having the kids around.

Anyway I’m sure I won’t be too bored without the kids.

I’ll have to try my hardest to entertain myself.