Tuesday 14 July 2009

good idea

Beautiful sunny day + a swim in the pool = good idea

I had a really nice day today.

In the morning mum and I went for a walk while dad did some work at home.

We walked into town and had a look around. I had taken some of my pocket money to spend at the lolly shop and it wasn’t open so we went to a cafĂ© and had a milk shake and a cookie.




After we had looked around for a bit dad came and picked us up and took us home.

When we got home we had lunch and then I went for a swim.

It’s amazing that I’m saying this but I was hot today before I got into the water.

It was so fun. I just played around in the water for about half an hour.




It’s a lovely pool. It wasn’t the one with water slides though, I went to the heated pool. But it’s not like it was hot because it was outside.

Then this afternoon dad has had to have a meeting over the phone so I wondered around and took photos of Blue Dolphin Caravan Park. (see photos down the bottom of page)

Tonight I think we are having either pasta or fish and chips for dinner. I’m not sure yet but I’m pretty sure we’re having pasta.

I’ve had a nice time but I think I’m ready to go home now. I’m looking forward to seeing all my friends again and catching up with everything at home.