Sunday 9 January 2011

Recurring and memorable phrases

Johanna discussing hairstyles – “Dad you are bald in the middle with ruffles around the edges. Did you purposefully go bald in the middle?”

Colin in response to any ailment – “put some Rawleighs on it”

Rachel in response to most things – “These are seriously the best strawberries I’ve ever had, These are actually the best donuts I’ve ever had, This is definitely the worst hand I’ve ever had (500), this is seriously the best chicken I’ve ever had…..”

Maria after being pressured into the water without a wetsuit– “Brrrrr it’s too cold”

Heidi – “I’m not sitting in the middle, I don’t want people touching me on both sides.”

Whole family whilst sitting in the car ready to go – “Where’s Zac?” (The answer is always ‘in the toilet’)

Johanna before every trip to the beach – “Should I wear my full wetsuit or three quarter?”

Colin after dropping food on himself (most mealtimes) – “Nawhhhhhh”

Everyone when playing 500 – “what’s trumps again”

Zac – “what can I eat?”